IF MAKING MOVIES IS A CRIME, THEN CRIME IS MY BUSINESSBlogger Templates

Πέμπτη 14 Ιανουαρίου 2010

The Drawer of Memory


Hello:
I am Po Chou Chi,I come from Taiwan.
I studied fine art at the University and my major is oil painting.
As a matter of fact, I am picky about the result of my work,especially in esthetics and lighting.
Since I was a postgraduate student, I found myself really keen on animation.
Therefoure,I made up my mind to begin going toward it.

"The Darwer of Memory"is my first 3D short animaion.
It has taken me an year to complete.
Apart from the technique part,I have always focus on lighting to create the smooth atmosphere.
And the most important thing is the audience can have sympathy of my character,and feel what she feel.
Hopeing my audience can really expereince the same suffering and deep thinking in mind.
Even my work is still not perfect, I will keep woring on it until satisfaction.
Hope you like my animation work.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: