IF MAKING MOVIES IS A CRIME, THEN CRIME IS MY BUSINESSBlogger Templates

Κυριακή 11 Ιουλίου 2010

CODEHUNTERS


This Hi-Resolution version of "Codehunters" has been audio remastered and remixed with THX sound effects and music, however I'm learning that the quality of sound and video tends to suffer once uploaded into youtube. This was fun to make for myself but I hope everyone else enjoys it. I tried to make the changes minimal and maybe even less obvious. The only visible differences are the credits. They've been replaced with something more visual as compared to its original boring credits format.
This is Ben Hibon's groundbreaking masterpeice "CODEHUNTERS". Blinkink and Ben Hibon along with MTV ASIA and other animation studios around the world put together this smooth and uniquely rendered animation. Being a huge fan of his work, I just had to recreate the atmosphere of the short film by modifying most of the music and effects and ambient sounds according to my own specific taste of course. All of the animations are true to the original but most of the music and sounds(train sounds, gun fire, alien/human screams, etc.) have been modified. Most of the new music has been taken from various movie and video game soundtracks, mostly from my personal collection. I would have played around more with it but I give all my projects about 3 days to finish or else I get bored and never finish them at all.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: